Alright….where to begin? Should I start with the usual, “Hello my name is blah blah blah,” or should I attempt to be quirky with this post?
So here’s some little details about me. One, my name is Naomi. I’m 22 years old (soon to be 23 in 26 days). I just graduated college about five months ago with a bachelor’s degree in media studies. Good Lord, this is boring.
*Goes back to the drawing board.*
You know what? I’m just gonna say what I’m really like.
- I’m a black nerd.
- I accept that I’m a black nerd and it’s okay.
- I’m not much of a party person, but I do like to go out once in a while. Emphasis on ONCE.
- Drinker….I’m a social drinker.
- I love anime/manga.
- Loved it since I was seven years old. Haven’t stopped.
- Fell in LOVE with Kpop last year
- How did I become so Kpop trash?!?
- Kpop trash…..Hmmm….new blog post?
- I’m more of a homebody. I like staying at home. Keeps me sane.
- I tend to space out a lot. I think a lot, okay.
- I’m a weirdo. That’s okay too.
- Nigerian-American….thought I might add that there.
- I’m a sucker for trap music.
- I hope to start a Korean entertainment website with my college best friend…that will happen.
- I hope that I become a television personality in South Korea…it could happen.
- I WILL learn Korean…..maybe by the end of next year….nah next year’s a stretch. You never know…..
- I hope I’m married by the time I’m 30.
- I want two kids. No more than two.
- I love pop culture and giving my blunt opinion on it.
- Uhhh…..what else……
- Oh I work in retail ( don’t ever do that to yourselves guys. It sucks your soul).
- I hope I get a REAL job by the time I’m 25.
- I want to look FLAWLESS AF at my high school reunion in 2022.
- I just want to enjoy life. That’s all.
Whoo! Okay that was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed reading that as much I did writing it.
P.S. – That picture was from March….hella old. Okay byeeeeee.